As an expert in managing digital media campaigns, you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns leveraging a variety of channels. You will manage all aspects of paid media campaigns including everything from research to ongoing optimization and performance reporting.
You will work closely with the account management team to ensure the campaigns are achieving the client’s goals and provide reporting that illustrates performance. Daily client communication and meetings will be the norm, so you must be comfortable interacting with clients directly and ideally will have some agency experience.
This is a fast-paced and high-energy job that is highly collaborative, so enjoying teamwork and embracing the ever-changing nature of digital marketing in a growing agency setting will be crucial.
- Develop, implement and execute paid media campaigns across multiple channels including Google, Facebook, Programmatic, ConnectedTV, Native, Geofence, etc.
- Effectively work alongside internal team members, third-party vendors and clients to launch and optimize campaigns.
- Define the proper mix of digital channels based on the target audience and develop audience targeting criteria.
- Conduct keyword research, write ad copy and establish bidding strategies for paid search campaigns.
- Lead measurement planning for client programs and provide strategies and recommendations on conversion tracking, UTM tagging, pixel installation and audience development/retargeting.
- Troubleshoot pixels/tags, creative and third-party vendors to ensure proper campaign execution.
- Continually test new tactics, shift budgets and optimize campaigns to maximize client budgets to achieve results.
- Execute and recommend adjustments to paid executions as needed for performance optimization.
- Manage client budgets to ensure budget pacing is on target throughout the month.
- Provide detailed performance reporting and ongoing campaign recommendations.
- 3+ years of experience managing results-driven paid media campaigns, ideally with agency experience. High proficiency executing campaigns across social media channels, Google Ads, Bing Ads, programmatic and native channels.
- Experience working with Google Analytics.
- Ability to implement tags and scripts and set up event tracking within Google Tag Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a base understanding of AP Style.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
ABOUT CASUAL ASTRONAUT
What We Do
Casual Astronaut is a content marketing agency that helps brands and organizations develop deeper and more meaningful relationships with customers. We marry content strategy, content creation and content distribution to attract audiences at key moments in the customer journey — and ultimately to drive engagement and action. Our team of art directors, editors, developers and digital experts — based in Arizona, Arkansas, New York and Utah — rely on years of experience to create sound strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that deliver results.
C/A works with brands and institutions to create the articles, videos, social media posts, publications and websites that attract audiences and prompt consumers to take action. Our clients span a range of industries — from travel/tourism to healthcare to higher education — and include The Ritz-Carlton, Penn Medicine, Niagara Falls USA, the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, the University of Arizona and Explore Minnesota.
C/A is committed to quality work. The only thing we love as much as making our clients happy is creating smart, engaging marketing programs that drive results. We make it our mission to do both. As part of the team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career here.
Who We Are
At C/A, we all bring different things to the table — stellar writing skills, top-notch design chops and digital marketing know-how, as well as experience working with clients from a variety of industries. That diversity of experiences extends to our backgrounds and perspectives. We believe diversity of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and disability status drives creativity and innovation. It’s important to us that as we craft content and digital experiences for a variety of audiences that our own staff reflect the audiences we are trying to reach.
And hiring is just the first step. Our agency is committed to our team members, and we take time to ensure that each person we bring on is a good fit for our culture and our values. We believe our staff and our clients benefit when everyone feels included and valued, and we have implemented initiatives to that end, including providing flexible time-off so that staff can celebrate holidays and events of their choosing, installing gender-neutral bathrooms and offering paid leave for all new parents, regardless of gender or whether through biological birth or adoption.
Our benefits package includes competitive salary, flexible paid time-off, 401(k) and medical and dental health coverage. We also contribute to our community via C/A Charities, which targets causes and issues that disproportionately affect children and underserved populations, including hands-on projects with Arizona foster care, the Diversity the International Refugee Committee (IRC) and HomeBase Youth Services through Native American Connections.