As an expert in managing digital media campaigns, you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns leveraging a variety of channels.You will manage all aspects of organic and paid media campaigns including everything from research to ongoing optimization and performance reporting.
You will work closely with the account management team to ensure the campaigns are achieving the client’s goals and provide reporting that illustrates performance. Daily client communication and meetings will be the norm, so you must be comfortable interacting with clients directly and ideally will have some agency experience.
This is a fast-paced and high-energy job that is highly collaborative, so enjoying teamwork and embracing the ever-changing nature of digital marketing in a growing agency setting will be crucial.
- Develop, implement and execute paid media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Effectively work alongside internal team members, 3rd party vendors, and clients to launch and optimize campaigns.
- Define the proper mix of digital channels based on the target audience and develop audience targeting criteria.
- Conduct keyword research, write ad copy, and establish bidding strategies for paid search campaigns.
- Conduct website traffic analysis and organic search technical audits.
- Optimize content for organic search visibility and identify valuable link opportunities.
- Troubleshooting pixels/tags, creative, and 3rd party vendors to ensure proper campaign execution.
- Continually test new tactics, shift budgets, and optimize the campaigns to maximize client budgets to achieve results.
- Execute and recommend adjustments to paid executions as needed for performance optimization.
- Manage client budgets to ensure budget pacing is on target throughout the month.
- Provide detailed performance reporting and ongoing campaign recommendations.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and results-driven organic and paid media campaigns, ideally with agency experience
- High proficiency executing campaigns across social media channels, Google Ads, Bing Ads, programmatic and native channels.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Ability to implement tags and scripts and set up event tracking within Google Tag Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a base understanding of AP Style.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
About Casual Astronaut
We’re a content marketing firm that helps brands attract and retain customers. We do this by creating relevant content for key moments in the consumer journey — driving engagement and sales.
Casual Astronaut marries content strategy, creation and distribution. We work with brands to create websites and publications, as well as the articles, images, videos, and more that fuel them.
Casual Astronaut is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.