As the digital marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for executing campaign strategy in various digital marketing channels. You will support all aspects of organic and paid campaigns, including initial keyword research, implementation, optimization, and performance reporting.
This is a fast-paced and high-energy job that is highly collaborative, so enjoying teamwork and embracing the ever-changing nature of digital marketing in a growing agency setting will be crucial.
As you grow in your role as a digital marketing coordinator, you will have the opportunity to support strategy efforts, become increasingly involved in client meetings, and increase the marketing channels where you have expertise.
- Develop, implement and execute paid media campaigns across multiple channels (Social, Display, Native, Geofence, etc.)
- Optimize digital content for organic search, including identifying targeted keywords.
- Effectively work alongside internal team members, 3rd party vendors, and clients to launch and optimize campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, write ad copy, and establish bidding strategies for paid search campaigns.
- Lead measurement planning for client programs and provide strategies and recommendations on conversion tracking, UTM tagging, pixel installation and audience development/retargeting.
- Execute and recommend adjustments to paid executions as needed for performance optimization.
- Manage client budgets to ensure budget pacing is on target throughout the month.
- Provide detailed performance reporting and ongoing campaign recommendations
- 1-2 years of experience managing results-driven digital campaigns.
- Desire to grow your knowledge of digital marketing and accelerate your career.
- Experience executing organic, paid search, and paid social campaigns.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentational skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience managing programmatic, native, and geofencing campaigns.
- An understanding of AP style.
- Experience using MOZ or SEMrush.
- Experience managing content within CMS platforms like WordPress, Craft, or Drupal.
- Experience with common CRM platforms and email marketing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and any programming languages.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
About Casual Astronaut
We’re a content marketing firm that helps brands attract and retain customers. We do this by creating relevant content for key moments in the consumer journey — driving engagement and sales.
Casual Astronaut marries content strategy, creation and distribution. We work with brands to create websites and publications, as well as the articles, images, videos, and more that fuel them.
Casual Astronaut is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.