Digital Marketing Intern
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Duration: Part time
Manager: Tina Kelly, Chief Marketing Officer
Casual Astronaut is seeking a part-time digital marketing intern. You will work alongside the digital marketing team, assisting them with daily tasks while learning the fundamentals required to manage results-driven campaigns. This internship will help you gain hands-on digital marketing experience.
- Assist with research (keyword, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Conduct performance analysis and compile reports
- Prepare updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Populate and optimize web content
- Schedule and post social media content
- Assist in managing and optimizing digital campaigns
- Provide miscellaneous office support
- Work in office 20 to 30 hours per week
- Current college student or recent graduate majoring in marketing, communications, advertising or a related field
- Basic understand of digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, email, social media, display, etc.)
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About Casual Astronaut:
Casual Astronaut is a content marketing agency that helps brands and organizations develop deeper and more meaningful relationships with customers. We marry content strategy, content creation and content distribution to attract audiences at key moments in the customer journey — and ultimately to drive engagement and action.
C/A works with brands and institutions to create the articles, videos, social media posts, publications and websites that attract audiences and prompt consumers to take action. Our clients span a range of industries — from travel/tourism to healthcare to higher education — and include The Ritz-Carlton, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, the University of Arizona, Explore Minnesota and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Casual Astronaut is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.