Job Title: Bookkeeper/Office Manager
Duration: Full time
Manager: Kyle Crafton, CEO
Casual Astronaut is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper/Office Manager to oversee accounting and administrative responsibilities within our rapidly growing content marketing agency. This person must possess basic QuickBooks accounting skills to manage light accounts payable and accounts receivable work. Accuracy and attention to detail in bookkeeping activities is essential.
- Logging bills from vendors
- Overseeing the A/R aging report
- Creating customer invoices and registering payments
- Coding credit card charges
- Answering the phone and greeting guests
- Scheduling meetings
- Coordinating with building management and service providers
- Packing and shipping conference materials
- Purchasing office supplies
- Organizing staff and client lunches, trips, meetings, etc.
- Making short car trips to pick up materials, make shipments, etc.
- 3+ years of experience an administrative office management role, with at least some of that experience involving bookkeeping
- At least 1 year of experience working with QuickBooks online
- Strong work ethic and outgoing personality.
- A can-do, proactive attitude and problem-solving abilities are both required.
- Driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
This is an office-based role in Phoenix. Working hours will be standard office times; however, special events or times of year (tax time, quarter close, etc.) may occasionally stretch this further.
About Casual Astronaut:
Casual Astronaut is a content marketing agency that helps brands and organizations develop deeper and more meaningful relationships with customers. We marry content strategy, content creation and content distribution to attract audiences at key moments in the customer journey — and ultimately to drive engagement and action.
C/A works with brands and institutions to create the articles, videos, social media posts, publications and websites that attract audiences and prompt consumers to take action. Our clients span a range of industries — from travel/tourism to healthcare to higher education — and include The Ritz-Carlton, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, the University of Arizona, Explore Minnesota and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Casual Astronaut is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
No phone calls or recruiters please.